Thursday, November 22, 2007

Having fun at Komikon

Ian Walter Along created this very nice caricature souvenir for me. It is a drawing of him, Bien and me. Thank you very much man. I owe you one.
Ian again, goofing around with some cute girl.
It sure is nice to find some new friends that think like you. People that has the same passion as you. The only thing that I did not like on the last comic convention is that it ended so quickly. I had so much fun, I completely forgotten time. I wish that it was a two day event. Or at least that it would happen more than once a year. I wanted so much to go and see other booth. But I was tied down to my seat. I did not even had a chance to go to Gilbert Monsantos table. The only break I had was to go to a bathroom. The one time that I had to go, when I came back, Wilson Tortosa was at my table trying to buy a copy of my comics.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks...i really appreciate it.

By the way, the cute girl's Kwame, 3rd year fine arts student, Beng's friend. Hehehehe