Saturday, November 17, 2007

Comic Convention

I just got back from the 3rd Philippine Comic Convention 2007 at UP Diliman. And what a blast it was. I was lucky enough to sit along with two nicest guy I just met at the convention.

Me with Ian Walter Along. He is such a playful guy. Always throwing away joke at every body. Even with people he just met. You can see that his comics "Grads Tayo" is an extension of his humorous personality.Me and Ian also has another interesting thing in common except comic. And that is Math. He is an education graduate with major in Mathematics, while I graduated B.S.Math major in computer programming. He has such a great character. There is no dull moment when he is around.

This is Bien del Rosario doing some sketches. Unlike Ian, he is a little bit more conservative that him. But then again, I think almost every body in the convention is a little bit more conservative than Ian (I think he is going to kill me when he read this,nya ha ha ha).


Gener Pedrina gave me a cool Kalayaan and Sandata trading cards. He has printed this amazing Filipino Superhero trading cards for only P10 each. I was really happy to got this card for free, coz I was sort of collecting superhero cards such as Marvel and DC for quiet sometime. And now we have our very own heroes.
Bien also created a fan art Sandata. So he was also given a free copy of it.

No comments: