Friday, April 18, 2008

Cathy's B-Day



It is the birthday of my youngest daughter Catherine. Sometimes I am amazed when I see how big she have grown up through the years. It was just like yesterday that I was holding her in my arms trying to feed her milk.

Sometimes I am a little sad that I am not spending more time with my kids than I should be. Most of the time I will leave our house while they are still sleeping and come home that they are already in bed. Maybe one of this weekend we could go and play at the mall.

2 comments:

Reno said...

Happy birthday to your daughter! I hope you get to spend as much time as you can with your kids. Time goes by so fast, di mo mamamalayan ay teenager na sila at magkaaway na kayo. hehe. joke lang.

Gio Paredes said...

Salamat Reno.
Oo, nga eh... pakiramdam ko lalo akong tumatanda pag nakikita ko na B-Day ng mga kids ko. :-)