Sunday, April 06, 2008

New Star Trek Movie

The new Star Trek movie will be in May 2009. It is still a one year wait for a Trekkie like me. But at lease they already created a trailer of the movie. I wonder if Paramount picture is thinking of creating another TV series based on Gene Roddenberry Star Trek again. I think there a still a lot of stories can still be created continuing what DS9 had left of, or what ever happened with the crew of Voyager after they reached Earth. Perhaps if this movie would be successful, they will consider it greatly.

For non Star Trek fans out there, please forgive me. The whole Star Trek universe just went alive with me lately because I have been watching few of the series lately from my collection this past couple of days. Because as you know, it's another holiday that we are spending at home. Basically this past few days, all I did is draw a couple of Kalayaan pages and watch old Star Trek episodes.

No comments: