Sunday, April 20, 2008

Typical Typo

Can you see what is wrong in this picture? My boss showed me this from flickr. At first I did not notice any thing wrong with it until he pointed the word "Costumer" instead, it should be "Customer".

I will confess, I have already met many people in my life time. But I never met a person whose spelling is worst than me. From the moment I have learned to read and write, up to now, I am still terrible in spelling. Maybe that is why I like to use Firefox and word processor to much, because they have a built in spell checker.

One of my major mistakes when I released the very first issue of Kalayaan. I did not have any proof reader. Thank God for the kindness of some people in DeviantArt that I met, and become friends and now became my proof reader.


4 comments:

monsanto said...

dAviantart? hehehe :)

ako rin palpak pa rin sa english- pinoy naman ako eh, yun ang excuse ko.

Gio Paredes said...

Opppsss sorry..
Kita nyo na... mas mabilis kasi ako mag type kaysa magbasa eh... :-D

Pero ok lang naman, Pinoy naman tayo eh. Nakakahiya eh mga americano na hindi marunong ng wika nila. :-)

Reno said...

Baka naman may sastre ang pan de manila na gumagawa ng costumes nila at exclusively para sa kanya ang parking space na iyon. :P

Gio Paredes said...

Siguro nga...:-D