Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bookay-Ukay Bookstore

I just came from Bookay-Ukay Book store at UP Village. I delivered a few copies of Kalayaan comics there. I first saw them from the blog site of Randy Valiente. He said that they were open to indie comics for consignment, so I did not hesitate and grab the opportunity and contacted them through their multiply site.
These are the Bookay-Ukay people, Marika and Dan. They were kind enough to be photograph with my comics on their hands. They are very much happy as I am that I went there and consign my comics with them. They are so easy to talk to and to deal with. I only hope that there are more store like this.
Bookay-Ukay entrance. :D
Bookay-Ukay Map which I got from their site.
Address : 55 Maginhawa st. U.P. Village, Diliman Q.C

So if you happens to be near the location, please drop them a visit and check their books and merchandise. And if you are a independent comics publisher/creator, better go to them to consign you comics. They offer a very very good deal.

No comments: