Saturday, May 26, 2007

Art of Benedict Estanislao

Me and my old classmate had a little get together recently. One of them is my old time buddy Ben. He was actually very surprised and happy for me that I am into comics. Because back in our collage days Ben, Edmund and I always talks about comics. And we all have the passion for art. Too bad we do not have anymore communication with Edmund anymore.
Anyway, Ben was also surprised to know that I still have his old drawing with me. The image below, he calls War Axx. This was drawn.. I think around 1992 - 1993, if I am not mistaken. I was too tired and too lazy do edit and remove the dirt on it. Email ko na lang sa iyo pareng Ben ang high resolution ng mga image na ito. Ikaw na lang ang mag ayos sa photoshop. Mas magaling ka naman sa akin duon ng di hamak. :-)






No comments: