Saturday, May 19, 2007

B.S.Math - Part 3



When I uploaded the first part of these series of videos pertaining to our college life. Most of my classmates did not agree with the music that I put (Farewell). Some said "Ang baduy, wag naman farewell, workout natin ang music."

Hep, hep, hep, lang po mga chocaran... part 1 pa lang iyon eh. I'm just warming up. You will see on the succeeding videos what I mean. Konting patience lang mga tol.

I choose the "Farewell" song because it is the first thing that comes into my mind when I remember our collage days. I't is the song that we sung right before our graduation day. Remember?
If you come to think of it and scrutinize the lyrics of the song it says "Farewell to you my friends. WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN. DON'T WORRY COZ IT'S NOT THE END OF EVERYTHING." Ohhh diba? Easy lang kayo... walang kokontra. hehehe.

Tulad nga ng nasabi ko na sa inyo..... "You aint seen nothin yet"

Watch out for the part 4..... mas kwela ang gagawin ko duon. :-)

No comments: