Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Kalayaan #1 on Comic Odyssey


I have just delivered a few copies of Kalayaan #1 at Comic Odyssey Galleria today. It is a little bit earlier than my june schedule, but ... what the heck. I already created a handful, I couldn't just let it lieying around our house. Specially with my kids playing around.

I really want to thank Sandy Sansolis of Comic Odyssey for making this possible. And being a big supporter of the local komiks industry.
He said that he is also going to distribute it to their other branches.

Their branches are in
ORTIGAS/QUEZON CITY
Level III, Expansion Mall
Robinson's Galleria
Edsa, corner Ortigas
Quezon City
Philippines
(632) 914-0040

MANILA
Space 068 Level III
Pedro Gil Wing
Robinson's Place Manila
M. Adriatico Street,
Ermita, Manila
Philippines
(632) 536-8070


QUEZON CITY
SKYBUCKS
2nd Level - SM FAIRVIEW

No comments: