Friday, May 01, 2009

Free Comic Book Day - MCC

I will be at Comic Odyssey in Robinsons Galleria on Saturday, May 2 to attend the Free Comic Book Day. I will be bringing copies of Kalayaan Comics issue 1 to 6 there just in case anybody to buy it from me directly.

Gilbert Monsanto will also be there to sign autographs. And he has just announced it in his blog that he will be bringing freshly printed copies of Bayan Knights issue 2. That's right, you heard it right. Finally, I will be getting my hands on the new issue of BayanKnights.

See you all there. :-)

------
I also just received a confirmation from the organizers of the Manila Comic-Con that I have been accepted in the line up of the Indie Go! Valley Table. I will be definitely going there as well on this coming Aug. 8 - 9.

No comments: