Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Komikon 2009

I know this entry is very very late. I was just so tired and very busy this past days. I was awake for 48 hours before and during the Komikon event. I was very busy printing cover for the my comics that I am going to sell at the event. And it is just my luck after a few covers printed, my canon printer keeps on poping up error messages. It was another last 2 minutes scenario in my life.

I was so tired (or lazy) to take any pictures. So I just grabbed pictures from our Bayan Knights yahoo group this time around.


Aaron, creator of Gwapoman goofing around with sticky notes.


Myke Guisinga, creator of Claw found something to occupy him during the event. :D


That is Mike Ignacio (Boy Ipis), Gilbert Monsanto (Sarge) , Glenda Monsanto (wife of Sarge) and Me at the event selling comics.


Pa cute ang damuho.


We sell Bayan Knights sketch card during he event.



More sketch card.


Bili na po kayo ng bibingka... :D
Jaybee (a Kalayaan comics fan) came at the event all the way from Pampanga to give us this bibingka. Ang sarap pala ng my fans (literally) .. :D

Bibingka with comics.


Leinil Francis Yu with the BK Gang.



Nakiki uzi lang ako noong may nag pa check kay Sarge ng gawa nya.


Mag kapatid talaga tong dalawang ito.


Taking picture of Gener and boss KC



Robin Rivero, Aaron , Mike, ? , Omi, Ner
Jash and Me sitting.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

si nidgel po ung isaa hahaha XD

Myles po to xD

kc cordero said...

"Taking picture of Gener and boss KC"

pero ikaw ang lumabas sa frame! :)
ha-ha, joke. nice meeting you rin, finally. big fan mo ako, nahiya lang ako magpa-autograph :)

Gio Paredes said...

@Myles...
Si Nidgel Bailon pala yun.
Sya ang creator ni Daniel Magtangol di ba?
Nahihiya kasi akong batiin sya pag may BK meeting tayo eh. :D


@KC
I po-post ko po dito ang ibang pictures at kasama po dun yung sa inyo.

Masyado naman po akong nag blush ng sabihin nyong big fan ko po kayo. Anytime po pwede pa autograph sa akin. :D