Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Almost Finished

I'm almost finished with the issue #3 of Kalayaan comics. Only a few more minor modifications with some of the pages and I will go full blast in production.

To be honest, I was starting to be nervous of the schedule. It was only last sunday that I finished the last page. Thank God I was able to pencil and ink a whole page on a single day.


This issue will be a little different because of the cover. "IT IS GLOSSY BABY, YEAH". That’s right, its glossy. It cost me a little bit more to produce, but I think it is very much worth it. When I printed the first one. I couldn't believe how pretty it is (in a macho kind of way that is). And I am also proud to say that there will be NO INCREASE in cover price despite the better quality of the paper. I also did this because I believe that the readers always deserved the best quality of product possible.

No comments: