Thursday, January 03, 2008

Just visiting


I visited my parents house last December 25 just to see how they are doing. My mother was not there when I arrived. My Father said that she had gone and also visited her sisters. My Aunts house is just a few minutes away from my parents house. Once in a while she goes there and play majong with our relatives.

Most of my relatives resides in caloocan while I live just about the border of Quezon city and Caloocan city. But during election I still vote in caloocan. I just don't want the hastle of re-registering.



Me with my Twin pamangkin. Aron and Eman. I gave them an old comics that I have. And I also helped my sister with her internet connection. I did not know (only recently) that my sister was expecting a gifts (I would like to emphasize the letter "s" on the word gifts) from me. Which I do not have any, except for the comic book and a handsome face. That was all I have.

Sometimes I wonder if this is what they say what Christmas is.

No comments: