Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dead at 28


I was shock to know only today, that Heath Ledger had already passed away last Tuesday. It is so sad that a good and young actor died so suddenly. Read more.

I first notice him on the movie "The Patriot" together with Mel Gibson. One of my favorite movie. I think that was his big break. Because only a year after that, he already starred on his solo film as the lead actor of the movie "A Knights Tale". I still remember renting that movie at a Video City at SM Fairview. He then follow up many movies after that including "The Brothers Grimm" with Matt Damon. But I think most people will remember him in this most controversial movie "Brokeback Mountain". It is also kinda funny knowing after that movie he went on another movie entitled "Casanova". A guy who is well know even hundreds of years had past for this amazing womanizing ability. This only proves how versatile Keith Ledger as an actor.

2 comments:

monsanto said...

Pre typo ka, HEATH Ledger dapat! :)

Gio Paredes said...

Opps sorry. Paki refresh na lang ang browser. Na update ko na. 1 am ko na kasi ng madalingaraw ko iyan ipinost eh. Lo bat na ako. :-)

Thanks for correcting me. Buti naman nakakapasyal ka dito sa blog ko. Di kita nabigayn ng complimentary copy ng Kalayaan comics ko last time. Kung wala ka pa. I will give you Issue 1,2 and 3 for free.