Saturday, January 26, 2008

More bad news

I really wanted to start this new year with pure optimism. But thats getting harder and harder to do when your relative got very sick, one good actor just died, and now a favorite comic book store just closed. That right, one just recently closed. I am taking about "Sky Buck", one of my favorite comic shop and the most nearest to my house(only 15 to 20 min. away). Sky Buck SM Fairview just closed this week. I just confirmed it recently when I went to Comic Odyssey at Robinson Galleria yesterday to buy some comics (Sky Buck is partly owned by Comic Odyssey). This has greatly affected me personally because some issues of Kalayaan comics is being distributed to that store. And some people I know buy my comics at that store. My distribution has become more smaller than it's already is. I hope one of this days I could have something to write on this blog that might be categorized as a good news.

No comments: