Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year and New Hope

It has been a few months since I checked the stat of this blog. And it amazes me that the people visiting this blog site for the last 48 hours is very diverse. The time I started blogging a few years ago. I was only expecting only my Filipino friends will be reading this blog. But as I recently checked, there are many more people other than the people from the Philippines watching my blog. Here they are.

United States
Canada
Indonesia
Poland
 Germany
 Peru
 United Kingdom
 HongKong
 Portugal
 India

And of course the Philippines

I am not making this up people, gostats.com even shows their IP, Operating System and the kind of browser that they are using. Even I was surprised with all of this different people visiting my blog. To all of you people visiting this blog, I just want to say thank you very much. I hope some of you could drop by and post a comment, I would love to hear from you guys.
This might be a very good indication that this year is going to be very good for me.

No comments: