Sunday, January 20, 2008

Intensive care

My uncle Rudy was taken to the Intensive care unit (ICU) of the Philippine Heart Center a few days ago because of a heart attack. And I went there to watched over him for a brief period of time. It has been many many year now since I last saw my uncle.The last time I saw him was I think when I was still in high school. And boy that was a looong time ago. It is not that their house is that far away (it is only about 70 to 90min of traveling time). It is just that with my busy schedule, I hardly even visit my parents. Let alone my other relatives.

After my visit and I leaved the hospital. I was still very concern with his health. Even though I can still talk to him with no problem. I can see with the age of 74, that his body is really deteriorating. And he still feel dizzy and his head ache is not leaving him alone.

I have hear one time that "One of our greatest asset is time. Once we have lost it, it could never be returned". I guess that is very much true in life.

No comments: