Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GMP Project

Yup, I am at it again. Between pages of Kalayaan, I still had a few sketching time to do these project that have been temporarily stopped. I hope that I could finish this one big tarpaulin one day.

MASKARADO
Character owned by : Reno Maniquis


UNSTOPPABLE
Character owned by : Heubert Khan Michael


MATANGLAWIN
Character owned by : Jon Zamar

LUZVIMINDA
Character owned by : Ray Adrian Magbanua


SERVANT
Character owned by : Geofrrey Borgonia



(click image to enlarge)

Here is the main tarpaulin so far. Still a lot more characters missing. It will be wonderful to finish and print this out one day. But for now, I just love it seeing this everyday. This particular image above is actually my desktop wallpaper. If you want to make it your wallpaper too, be my guess. Just simply download it. :-)


No comments: