Thursday, March 04, 2010

Kalayaan 9 cover


This will be the Kalayaan #9 Cover. The first concept for the cover was actually the page 1. But I thought that many comics already have that kind of cover where two lovers are kissing. So I figured that I have to make a cover that is not only catchy but also filled with emotions.

I guess just by looking at it, you could easily say that this is definitely not your usual issue of Kalayaan. And it is, because it will be a story of John dela Vega's past and present love life. It is also the first cover that you will not see Kalayaan, but rather his alter ego. This issue, had really put my writing skills to a test. I hope that people would enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed making it.

This was actually intended to be release on June of 2010. But I will do my best be in this coming Summer Komikon in April 17.


No comments: