Monday, June 09, 2008

Delivery Complete

I just recently finished my deliveries of Kalayaan #4 to Comics Odyssey in Robinsons Galleria and Sputnik comics shop in Cubao.

I arrived at Galleria around 5:15pm but did not had any change to meet up with Ed Tadeo. The people there said that he will be arriving a little bit late so I decided not to wait and just completed my deliveries there and went on to Cubao. While I was still at comic odyssey, I took my time to find the new Invincible IronMan #2. An issue that has been topic of debate recently at Reno Maniquis blog. It is a little bit controvesial because in this issue, Marvel comics created a Filipino Superhero Team called the Triumph Division that is misinterpreted and later on killed in the same issue. I got a copy and then headed to Cubao.

I arrived at Sputnik, Cubao at exactly 6:25pm. I don't know why, but ever time I go there, I always bump into a TV personality. The first time I went there I saw Kuya Bodgie eating at a near by restorant, the other time a TV host from Ch7 and now, Mr. "Ok ka ba tyan" was inside Sputnik only a few minutes after I came to the door.

No comments: