Friday, June 06, 2008

Kalayaan #4 - Review

Thank you very much to Robin C. Rivero for her review of the recent issue of Kalayaan. I had a mixed emotion on her review. Even though it is positive in general. People might get the impression that I am a leader wanna be. Which I am clearly not. And I am also afraid that I will not meet the peoples expectations. But never the less, it is a very nice review for a starting comics and a starting artist like me.

In issue #3, I said that the next issue will change Kalayaan forever. Which I simply did. I know that this issue will make some heads turn. I wanted a unique character and a different story. I wanted to escape the stereo type pinoy super hero that the story is very predictable. You already know what is going to happen before they happen.

I have already created a line of future stories. So there is no shortage of stories so far. And just like what I said in the letter page of issue #4. "You ain't seen nothing yet. "

Thanks again Robin... :-)

No comments: