Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Toycon pictures

Renie, me and boss Gilbert Monsanto him self. My booth buddies... :-)
International artist Wilson Tortosa (Battle of the planet and new Wolverine artist) and me. He was kind enough to take a picture with me. I think he is one of the most nicest international pinoy artist I have met. Very down to earth person.
Jaybhoi (from Tacloban), Gilbert and me. Jaybhoi is a fellow deviantArt member that came from tacloban to manila just to be in the event and buy our comics. The last time he was here he said was about 10 years ago. Thank you very much Jaybhoi and have a safe way home.
I think her name is Ariza (please correct me if I am wrong). She was the winner of the booth babe of the toycon event. This was taken during the near closing of the event. Nearly 9pm. It was a good thing that I was not in a hurry to leave. :-)

3 comments:

Mark Rosario said...

Looks like a fun event you had there. I always wished i could attend either a Toycon or a Komikon.

.. And I always thought Dagupan was far! Hahah!.. Way to go Jaybhoi!

Gio Paredes said...

Hello Markus,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Sana nga maka attend ka sa Komikon this November.

Kilala mo pla si Jaybhoi. :-)

Mark Rosario said...

Nope. Actually, di ko kilala talaga. Bumilib lang ako’t nakarating pa talaga dyan from Tacloban to attend. Astig.

I’d love to be there as long as my work schedule and budget allows me. Heheh..