Monday, June 16, 2008

Thanks Toycon

Thank you very much to all who visited our table at the recently concluded Toycon at Megamall. Specially to Jaybhoi who came from tacloban to the metro just to attend the event and buy our comics. Thank you very much and have a safe voyage home.

Special thanks also to Renie and Levy for helping us with our table. Sana wag kayong mag sasawa.

Toycon was much enjoyable for me compared to M3. Maybe because there are alot more comics people there. And my sales was better there also. The second day of toycon was better for me also because I got there early (around 11am), compared to the 1st day which I arrived very late at 4pm . That is because of my boss. Usually, I do not have any work on saturday. But my boss requested that I go. Since saturday is only half day work for us. I said to my self "hey, why not. I can arrive at toycon around 12noon." And since megamall was only a few blocks away from our office I said yes to my boss. But the sad thing is that my boss requested that I stay for an over time because we were converting and importing data from our old computer system to the new system. Our accounting will be on a grinding halt if we do not proceede.

Anyway.. I had a blast on toycon. I hope next year I can sell even better. Next stop.. November 22 Komicon 2008.


No comments: