Thursday, June 12, 2008

Perfect Fit



I recently went to Trinoma at Quezon city to check out the t-shirt that I was waiting for so long. Someone had told me that it is already available at The T-Shirt Project store, just besides Planet-X comics shop.

It was a long time in the making. I have signed the contract with the T-Shirt Project company since September last year. They say they had some problems with the color separation on their plant so it was delayed this long. But for me, it is quite worth the wait. The quality of the shirt it self is very nice. And so is the printed color image. And in the store, it is displayed next to Captain Barbel and Darna T-Shirt. How cool is that... :-)

So here it is, the first Kalayaan T-Shirt.

It is available at all The T-Shirt Project stores . To see the complete list of stores, just click here.

List oF T-shirt Project Store:

Trinoma
Market! Market!
Alabang Town Center
Tiendesetas
Greenhills
Sta. Lucia
Glorietta


1 comment:

Mark Rosario said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment, Gio. It's an honor. Rock out and happy "Kalayaan" day! heheh