Thursday, June 05, 2008

Kalayaan Cutie

My character could not get anymore cuter than this. Well, as you can see, I got it from Jaybhoy. A fellow DeviantArt member who lives in tacloban. I will be adding this to the Fan Art section of the next issue of Kalayaan.

------
I will be at Comics Odyssey, Robinsons Galleria this June 7, Saturday to deliver a few copies of issue #4 to boss Sandy (owner of comic odyssey). And I am also going to meet up with Edgar Tadeo there to give him a printed copy of his kick ass Pin-up of Kalayaan that he recently made. :-) It is a convenient time for both of us since he is always there every Saturday and for me that is also my free day(no work).

I will be there around 5pm to 7pm. So if you just happens to be near, do drop by and say hello... :-)


No comments: