Thursday, August 30, 2007

ANG PAGBABALIK NG KOMIKS

I live around Fairview area. Most often when I go to work in ortigas, I would ride an FX Taxi. This morning, I sat down at the back of the FX Taxi. When we have just pass the Ever Gotesco Mall in commonwealth avenue. I have noticed a huge billboard there saying “ANG PAGBABALIK NG KOMIKS” (The return of comics). With a BIG picture of Carlo J. Caparas with his name on it. Together with him is a small image of people and some comics images at the bottom. If you are coming from Philcoa going to Fairview, it is at the left side of the street, you cant miss it, because it is so huge.

Sometimes I wonder if he is marketing the comics or him self. Because the giant billboard noticeably has a bigger image of him instead of the comics that he is trying to advertise. But who am I to talk and complain. He is the one who is ditching out the big bucks for that billboard.



No comments: