Thursday, August 23, 2007

Prison Break

At long last, after waiting for months and months. Prison Break season 3 is here. The first episode of the new season titled "Orientacion" will start airing at Sept. 17 with Scofield back in prison again, but this time he is inside the prison of Panama. And one of the odd thing there(and very interesting twist), is Agent Mahone is also a prisoner there.

Me and my wife is a huge huge fan of this show. I remember that we used to sleep around 2 to 3am just to watch this series. I do not want to say this, but my wife has a big crush on Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield). Darn that good looking guy. Frankly speaking, I can't blame her. After watching season 1 and 2, any girl would probably have crush on him too.

I just cant wait until sept. 17, internet connection... don't fail me now.

No comments: