Friday, August 17, 2007

San Diego Comicon


I just downloaded Episode 30 and 31 of iFanboy. Its a part 1 and 2 of their coverage of the San Diego Comic-Con. It is a jam packed event, lots of people and lots of stuff happening at the same time. I only have watched the first part. Maybe I will watch the 2nd part tomorrow.

On Part 1 they have interviewed Jeffrey Brown (Incredible Change-Bots),Freddie E. Williams II (Robin), Ethan Van Sciver (Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps),Adam Beechen (Countdown) , Scott Kurtz (PvP), Bill Willingham (Fables),and my favorite artist Jim Lee, and lots more.

The interview with Ethan Van Sciver was very interesting and very informative about the Green Lanterns. It gives me a better view on how intricate he works with each page that he creates and his relationship with his writer.

No comments: