Thursday, August 09, 2007

No more anonymous comments

From this day on forward, I will not be posting anymore anonymous comments here. It is simply rude to go someplace with a mask and start insulting them. Telling them that their works is ugly and start laghing ...Bwahahaha.  
If you post anonymously here, your comments will be automatically deleted.
If you want to vandalize a blog? You better go somewhere else. 
And if you really think my work is bad? Let us discuss it like civilized people.  Validate you opinion by standing by it with your real name, and real email address.

I share the insights of Gerry Alanguilan about this. Please read this.

Some times I often ask myself, do we live in a civilized society? There are more evil people today than ever before. That is why there is a Hell waiting for them.

No comments: