Monday, August 20, 2007

Spoon Feeding

Most of the people that I know or I encounter are babies. Babies in a sense that even if the food that they need are already in front of them, they would not eat it. They would turn away and prefer just to play around. They would simply yawn and say….”I am too busy, I will do that some other time.” And others simply don’t care. They do not comprehend the importance of what is in front of them. They could not see the opportunities that is being presented to them. If they could only open their eyes and mind and see the great wealth the world has to offer. And the possibilities are endless. And the great knowledge that are being GIVEN to them. Some individuals would pay a large amount of money just to have the thing that I am offering. But I choose to give it away for free. I am already spoon feeding them the knowledge, but still they refuse to take it. Darn it.


Spoon feeding is a word that I first heard in school, when I was in elementary. After graduating from collage and working as a professional, I thought that was the last time I would hear about it. But as I become more aware about the behavior of people around me. This has become a unanimous to their personalities. It is very disturbing to me that people does not think for them selves anymore, one way or the other. Some let their boss think for them or they let others think for them. They relay on others more and more, and has no self confidence. And some just don’t care. Others, even if you spoon feed to them the information or knowledge that they need to succeed in life. They just don’t pursue it. They are contented to what they have and does not pursue for a better living. They simply do not plan for their future. Learning does not stop in school. It is a continuous process. You have to learn more and more to succeed in life.

No comments: