Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rainy day

It’s a rainy day today. But I still have to go to work. I really don’t mine, because my work is not really that hard. I really gotten used to it. And I have become a somewhat of an adopted child of the owners of the company that I work on. They have become my 2nd fathers. My boss, sir Tom and sir Pablo. They are brothers that has a Filipino and Chinese heritage. One thing that I really like about Chinese people is that their perspective in money. They are very wise when it comes to it and that is the reason why most of successful businessmen are Chinese.

I go at our ortigas office only 3 times a week(the other days, I will go to other clients of mine. And sometime I will just stay home). And I don’t have any time card. I arrive there around 10am to 11am, no late or tardiness what so ever. And I will leave at our office around 6pm to 6:30pm and sometimes 7pm. And the salary is better than any of my other clients. So going there is really has no pressure on me. Unlike other employee that has to rush every morning. Trying to avoid a mark of tardiness in their time card because it will reflect on their record. Some company would deduct it from their salary. Some would remove them from the list of people that is a candidate to be an employee of the year.

No comments: