Friday, August 24, 2007

Prison Break Roll Call

1.) Special Agent Alexander Mahone (William Fichtner)
The psychopathic, drug addict and a very genius Agent that is always hot on the brothers (Michael and Lincoln) tail. Sometimes too genius that seams illogical for him to find out the puzzle the Scofield had put up. I sometimes scratch my head when he suddenly, miraculously figures out the answers of the super duper hidden puzzles on Michaels tattoos. It makes me think that this character must be piping on the scripts of the writers. This guy (the actor William Fichtner) has so many extras and supporting roles that I could count. Ranging from Movies to TV series. From Black hawk down, Perfect storm, Ultra Violet, Contact to Baywatch and lots lots lots more. Click here just to see what I mean.

2.) Fernando Sucre (Amaury Nolasco)
The love struck dude of the group. He always follow his heart. Even if it meant for him to go to prison. But he is a good and loyal friend of Michael Scofield. Ferrrrrnannndo Suuuuucre. I really like it when I said that.

3.)Benjamin "C-Note" Miles Franklin(Rockmond Dunbar)
I just don't know how did the writers come up with the nickname "C-Note" from Benjamin. T-Bag for Theodore Bagwell, that makes sense, but C-Note? I don't know. Must be a black dude thing.

4.) Dr. Sara Tancredi (
Sarah Wayne Callies)
Frankly speaking, Michael should have gone with that sexy stripper girl(uhhh yummy), instead of this girl. I just don't know what a good looking guy like him sees on her. Darn those writers.

5.) Lincoln Burrows (
Dominic Purcell)
Count Dracula in the Blade Trinity. Remember that?

6.)
John Abruzzi
Peter Stormare
The mobster who died after just breaking out of prison.

7.)Michael Scofield (
Wentworth Miller)
Your the man. Thats my Michael. Genius and good looking too. Just like me. (hehe).

8.)Special Agent Paul Kellerman (
Paul Adelstein)
At first, I just wanna strangle this character and kill him. Kill, kill, kill you bastard murderous stupid shit. But on the last part of season 2, I started kinda liking him. He was just an Agent following a wrong person and at a wrong reason. And I was also kinda piss at Sara by the way she is treating him. Okay, ok... given the facts that he deceived her and tried to kill her. But come on... She already got even with him so many times. And the last token of good will and sincerity. Kellerman sacrificed himself just for Sara to avoid prison. I just don't like his eye brows. He looks very much like Gay with those.

9.) Veronica Donovan (
Robin Tunney)
What a waste. Shot in the head and chopped down in pieces and bagged down on a garbage bag .What a darn waste of beauty.

10.) Captain Brad Bellick (
Wade Williams)
I HATE YOU.... I hope you rot in prison.

11.) Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell (
Robert Knepper)
Ahhhh yessss. T-Bag, the psychopathic killer of the group. At first, I thought he was Gay, or maybe he really is. Or maybe that is just because that was just in prison. Take what you can get right? I really hate the character (but there were circumstances that I like him), but I love the actor. Robert Knepper really brings out the psycho killer in T-Bag.


No comments: