Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Rich Dad, Poor Dad is an audio book written by Robert Kiyosaki. A best selling author and businessman. This is his true story starting from his early age of 9 thinking on how to be rich to his adult life. 

This is just the part 1 of the 3 part audio book that I have recently downloaded. I know that some of you would not agree on some of the things that he would say here. But I suggest that you could widen your views in life and have an open mind about things that you could think that is not right.

Sometimes when I reflect on my life, I noticed that I am not getting any younger. I really should think about not only my future, but the future of my kids as well. Somehow this audio book have changed my perspective in life. It opened up so many possibilities that I could do starting from now on forward. Things that I never thought that I could possibly do. 

Anyway, just listen to it and you will know what I mean.

To download the file, just go to the link below.
http://download. yousendit. com/978FAD2A6AFD 5AA7

This file will be deleted on the YouSendIt.com server after 7 days or after 100 download. Which ever comes first.

No comments: