Friday, August 31, 2007

Interview with Mr. and Mrs. Shades

I just watched Korina Today at ANC channel. She just finished her interview with Donna Villa and Carlo J. Caparas regarding the revival of the Philippine Komiks. The interview "perse" was very optimistic and very exiting because of the coming of the new Komiks this September 14. But somehow I got a very bad vibe as I watch the show. I said this because I think that the couple is kinda weird wearing a dark shades inside the studio while being interviewed. Aside from being disrespectful to Korina(because of the shades they wear), wearing a dark shades of the couples day in and day out for the rest of their life is very weird. At lease I had an excuse a month ago because of my sore eyes. And Randy Santiago has an excuse because of the deformity of his eyes. But these two.... I don't know what they are trying to prove. Sending out a fashion statement? Being a trend setter? Even Steven Spilberg take off his trademark cap once in a while. But CJC? Does he sleep with his cap and shades on? And for the longest time. Please... shave off that ugly beard or at lease trim it a bit. And for a millionaire like him. He has a hair that resembles as a floor map. I am very much sure he can afford to pay a barber for a hair cut. Heck, he can even buy the whole barber shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=f-prot antivirus 6.0.7.0 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg